Thank you members for your concerns and comments. I have worked on more than half of my tutorial on "Hacking Wifi WPA2" and is still incomplete. I'm trying to take screen shots for you guys so that the tutorial can be easily understood. Even if I post the tutorial up, my best advice is to not try hacking your WPA2 wifi because the process can take from hours to forever.
Also, keep sticking around at www.hackinghamster.com because I promise that I will give tutorials on Ettercap (man in the middle attack), getting your windows OS password, hamster and ferret sidejacking, bruteforcing, using rainbow tables, trojan viruses, ip tracing and so much more.
Also I will be posting more about my baby hamsters because now they are starting to grow fur and eating food. I have already given one to my younger brother and they are ready to be give away.
The only reason for my lack of post lately is because I have finals at college and my landlord is trying to evict me from my home. I have evidence of him threatening me and I have a police case on it. So I have so much problems on my hands that I don't have time to post anything. But since you guys are asking for more tutorials, I promise that I will do my best.
Also, those who a baby hamster that is about two weeks old please email me or contact me if you know me personally. You must live in the NYC area or we can meet up. I have up to 8 baby hamsters to give away. Adopt one while they last (free of charge, however rules and conditions apply).
Thank you guys for your support and for sticking around. I will always be learning new things and teaching it back to the community. And if you could please tell your friends about my site I would greatly appreciate it.
You can email me with any questions or concern or requests at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PS: I'm planning to make a flash drive (maybe around 8 gb or more) with all the programs/security testing tools I have and giving it to one of the members of Hacking Hamster. Such programs will be Ophcrack, Backtrack, Lost Door, Prorat, Firefox portable with Firesheep, and much more!! All the programs are gotten from their official sites so there are no virus or any other problems. Here are the rules and information:
1. On the bottom right of www.hackinghamster.com is the Google friend connect group, once it reaches over 30 followers, I will hold a lottery and everyone is entered.
2. Obviously friends and family of mine will not win the lottery unless my "friends" actually want to win.
3. You must be a follower in able to win and I will contact you from there.
4. I will making a video of the lottery to show the authenticity of the lottery.
5. You must sign in and tell your friends about my site through Facebook, AIM, and whatever. Like I said, once the the site has reached 30 members/followers, I will then hold the lottery.
6. If you win the lottery, I will contact you and also ask you for the person who referred you. Reason why: so I can properly give my thanks to the person who referred you. He or she will probably win the same prize as well because I want to be fair.
7. Make sure you have commented at least once on my site so that I know that you are active. Although you are on the followers group but you have not posted a comment or told more friends about my site, you will not win the prize and I will do a redraw in a new video. That way it will be fair to the members who really want to win the prize.
8. Remember to tell all your friends about the Hacking Hamster (sorry that I'm stressing it out so much)
9. Those who follow with a picture will have a better chance winning (reason: pictures are more captivating lol)
10. GOOD LUCK TO ALL. Many will enter, 1 or 2 will win.
If there is any questions comment on this post. If its a private matter, email me at email@example.com and also post a comment saying that you emailed me so that I will know.